POWERFUL AND FULL OF ENERGY DURING SPORT
Do you want to build muscles and increase your strength? But you don't know what amount, at what time and what food you should eat? We will create an individual nutrition plan for you with the appropriate distribution of nutrients for your training schedule. You will quickly realise how much power you have with the right nutrition during training and achieve great muscular growth.
Are you interested in a free and non-binding information session? Then send us an email to ernaehrung(at)hochschulsport.uni-kl.de
back to the nutritional consulting
BEEF STEAK WITH POTATO WEDGES & VEGETABLES
Ingredients for 2 servings:
• 2 beef rump steaks
• 600g potatoes
• 2 carrots
• 1/2 broccoli
• 2EL Canola oil
• salt, pepper, paprika powder
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees circulating air.
2. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, cut them into strips and season them with spices of your choice. Then spread them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the vegetables. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the vegetables. Season with spices of your choice.
4. Season the beef rump steaks with salt and pepper and fry them in a pan with some oil on both sides just before the potato wedges are done.
Vary your vegetable selection! How about mushrooms, zucchini, peppers or eggplant, for example?